Welcome to Bako Pathology Services!
Though we understand that expediency is paramount, we refuse to compromise the quality of our reports in the name of streamlining. In that vein, our reports contain photomicrographic images, margins on shave and excision samples (unless otherwise instructed), and pertinent comments with literature references when indicated. Despite these added efforts, we maintain 24-hour turn-around time for routine cases. We believe the effort that we put into our histopathologic interpretations is second to none; however, we work equally as hard away from our microscopes to set ourselves apart!
Here is some of what we offer:
- Rapid processing allowing 12-24 hour in-house turn-around time
- “Meaningful Use” (HL-7) compliant web-based reporting
- A dedicated customer service team
- Compliant patient-friendly billing policies
- Digital photomicrographic imaging on reports
- Clear and concise diagnoses
- Ever-expanding testing menu
- Board-certified dermatopathologists
- Pathologist available for consultation 7am-7pm est.
In addition, we have recently added bacteriology, mycology and epidermal nerve fiber density testing (for peripheral neuropathy) to our diagnostic armamentarium